Eliminate Pet Stains and Odours From Carpets
The Expert Pet Stain Remover in Cardiff
More pet stain removal information below this video, please scroll down to read
Ring me now to discuss your pet stain removal problems
Or add your email to carpet cleaning for pet owners special offers
Do you have one of these problems …
- You can’t see the pet stain but, you can still smell the odour
- You’ve used Pet Stain Remover but, the smell is still there
- You’ve hired a carpet cleaner but, the carpet still smells
- You’re worried that the bacteria are affecting your health
- You worry about the children playing on the carpet
- You feel embarrassed when visitors come to you home
- You want to change the carpet but, it’s too good to throw away
- Your cat/dog is elderly and incontinent
- You can’t find a solution to removing pet stain odours
Don’t Worry, These Are Problems Of The Past!
- Pet stains are detectable using a ‘Black Light’
- Urine neutraliser breaks down urine dyes
- Powerful machines pull urine out of a carpet (without damage)
- Anti bacterial, anti viral, anti microbial, anti fungal solutions sanitise carpets
- Thorough rinsing neutralises, leaving a fresh, healthy, clean carpet
To discuss your pet stain cleaning needs, please give me a ring 02920810692
Or leave your number and I’ll ring you
Or, fill out enquiry form at the bottom of this page
Professional Pet Stain Remover – Carpet Cleaning Process …
- Use ‘Black Light’ to detect Pet Stain Areas on carpet –
Using this ‘Black Light’ makes stains fluoresce – visible or not!
Making detection of pet stains easy.
Knowing where the stains are hiding makes removal of pet stains and odour easier.
The ‘Black Light’ also shows other pet stain problems like, vomit, saliva etc
The sooner a pet stain can be identified, the more chance there is of its removal.
Leaving pet stains in carpet not only makes them harder to remove but, also provides a breeding ground for bacteria and allergens to grow, which is not good for your health
- Apply Urine Neutraliser To Pet Stain Area –
When the pet stained area has been identified
Apply Urine Neutraliser as soon as possible
This gives you the greatest chance of removing the dyes from the carpet
Urine neutraliser doesn’t remove the odour!
Urine neutraliser tries to reverse the chemistry, making it easier to remove the dyes (usually yellow) from the carpet
Leave the solution on the carpet for 10 – 15 minutes
Giving plenty of time for the dyes to be broken down
- Rinse Carpet of Urine Neutraliser –
After the Urine Neutraliser has broken down the dyes present in the pet stain. These need to be rinsed out of the carpet
The use of cold water and a wet pick up works very well
Add water to dilute
Then, use ‘wet pick up vacuum’ to remove stain
Repeat process untill as much dye as possible has been removed
After ‘stain removal’, odour and bacteria may still be present deep into pile
Knowing how to remove deep down odour is key to pet stain removal
- Pet Stain Odour Removal –
The next step in pet stain removal is to remove any odour.
The carpets must also be sanitised to kill any bacteria, viruses, fungi and allergens.
The sanitising solution is ‘poured’ onto the surface of the carpet and allowed to penetrate deep into the pile.
The solution is allowed time to break down and kill any odours in the carpet.
The sanitising solution is then rinsed out of the carpet.
This process may need to be repeated many times to fully remove any odours.
The use of an industrial vacuum, aids in removing deep down odours in carpet
- Professionally Clean Rest of Carpet –
Following Pet Stain Removal, the whole carpet needs to be professionally cleaned.
Whilst the carpet cleaning equipment is set up for pet stain removal
You get the rest of the room carpet professionally cleaned at a reduced cost
Savings of 50% are made, when you have the rest of the room cleaned
Details of prices are outlined below …
The Cost of Professional Pet Stain Removal …
The cost of pet stain removal starts at just £30 (depending on number of areas)
The cost of cleaning a normal size lounge carpet with ‘area discount’ is £45 but
Book to have pet stain removal and carpet cleaning at the same time and you only pay £60
(This price is for ‘pet stain removal’ and ‘average size’ room carpet cleaning to ‘visible areas’)